- Provide quality structured training for all members of the club
- Improve on field individual performance and team results through more structured and game specific training.
- Integrate club members from all teams to enhance the atmosphere at the club.
- Strengthen the social aspect of the club.
- First session: 26th April
- Every Wednesday throughout the season
- Start time: 6:30pm sharp, be there for 6:20 ready to start at 6:30.
- Run time: 1.5hrs (90mins)
- Beer in the bar after
Likely Session Structure:
- Split into three 30 minute periods or two 45 minute sets.
- Depending on numbers, group split into 2 or 3 groups to rotate between batting/bowling and fielding.
- Emphasise on skill focus.
- Bat/bowl/field in groups for 30 mins (no netting for 60 mins where one bats for 10 mins and then stand around bowling for 50mins)
- Match specific drills: batting temp (getting in/rotating/hitting out), if you’re out in the net you’re out/scenario batting and bowling.
- fielding skills: slip catching, high catching, out fielding, in fielding, run outs.
Primary: R. Fleming
Secondary (depending on availability): J. Yandell, S. D. Freeman and then captains of the teams.